Located steps from Parliament Hill and all of Canada's major government agencies, Sheraton Ottawa Hotel is the ideal home away from home for the government traveller. Steps from the comfort of one of our 236 well-appointed guestrooms, all that downtown Ottawa has to offer is within your reach. Experience world-class service at our hotel, combined with amenities that will make your government travel worry-free. Discover all that we have to offer during your next Ottawa government business trip.
- Local Area - These and other government institutions are located within minutes of Sheraton Ottawa Hotel:
- The Canadian Judicial Council
- Federal Court
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Health Canada
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
- Export and Development Canada
- Environment Canada
- Parliament of Canada
- Transportation: VIA Rail inter-city trains connect Toronto, Montreal, and Ottawa for easy transportation. The nearest VIA Rail Canada station is located on 200 Tremblay Road, off of St. Laurent Street. Taxi cabs, car service, and the city's Metro Transit public bus system are readily available.
- Airport: Ottawa International Airport is located 14.2 kilometers from Sheraton Ottawa Hotel and is easily accessible via taxis or car service. Travel from the hotel to the airport takes approximately 40 minutes.
- Attractions: During your next government business trip, take time to experience the many things to do in Ottawa. Sheraton Ottawa Hotel is minutes from the city's finest attractions.
- The National Arts Centre is located only 0.2 km from our hotel
- Parliament Hill is located only 0.6 km from our hotel
- The Canadian War Museum is only 2.0 km from our hotel
- The National Gallery of Canada is only 2.0 km from our hotel
- Canadian Museum of Civilization is only 3.0 km from our hotel
A valid Government employee ID is required at check-in.