Elevate Your Ottawa Event Experience
Sheraton Ottawa Hotel features ten flexible meeting venues, totaling over 10,000 square feet of modern event space. A premier meetings destination in downtown Ottawa, our hotel offers comprehensive catering services, a full-service business centre and certified event planners who will ensure that your gathering is both productive and inspiring.
At a Glance
- Number of Indoor Meeting Spaces: 10
- Total Indoor Meeting Space:10,000 square feet
- Largest Meeting Space: Rideau Room - 2,720 square feet
- Guest Rooms: 236
- Kings/Suites/Doubles/Accessible: 156/75/2/3
- Ideal Group Size: 50
- Max Group Size: 100
Contact our sales team via email or calling 613-238-1500. Or, submit a request for proposal below.
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Select from several smaller meeting rooms, ideal for intimate business gatherings and receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2-20 guests
- Natural lighting
- Ergonomic and Sheraton Performance chairs
- Built-in LCD TV
- Spacious meeting rooms
Encompassing more than 10,000 square feet of event space, our flexible venues can accommodate your next large meeting in Ottawa.
Ideal Meeting Size: 25-200 guests
- Natural lighting
- Sheraton Performance chairs
- Penthouse option
- General session and breakouts on same floor
Food and Beverage Options
- Carleton Grill (100 person capacity)
- Sasha's Lounge (55 person capacity)
- Spacious meetings rooms with natural light
- Competitive meeting and event packages
- In-house audiovisual services
- Flexible event space
- Customizable menus
Located in the heart of Canada's capital, Sheraton Ottawa Hotel is located steps away from the city's best attractions, including the Byward Market, the National Arts Centre and several museums.
Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (YOW): 20-30 min/8 mi (13 km)