The Sheraton Ottawa Hotel features a combination of 10 meeting spaces totaling over 10,000 square feet of space. The hotel features refined catering options with various options to best suit your event. Complimented by audiovisual and production services, an onsite business centre, and a top notch Executive Meeting Specialist team, your next event will be a success at the Sheraton Ottawa Hotel.
At a Glance
- Number of Indoor Meeting Spaces: 10
- Total Indoor Meeting Space:10,000 square feet
- Largest Meeting Space: Rideau Room - 2,720 square feet
- Guest Rooms: 236
- Kings/Suites/Doubles/Accessible: 156/75/2/3
- Ideal Group Size: 50
- Max Group Size: 100
Contact our sales team via email or calling 613-238-1500. Or, submit a request for proposal below.
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
We feature several small meeting rooms that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2-20
- Natural lighting
- Ergonomic and Sheraton Performance chairs
- Built-in LCD TV
- Spacious meeting rooms
With more than 10,000 square feet of meeting and event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate your next large meeting.
Ideal Meeting Size: 25-200
- Natural lighting
- Sheraton Performance chairs
- Penthouse option
- General session and breakouts on same floor
Food and Beverage Options
- Carleton Grill (100 person capacity)
- Sasha's Lounge (55 person capacity)
- Spacious meetings rooms with natural light
- Competitive meeting packages
- In-house audio visual
- Flexible meeting space
- Customizable menus
Located in the heart of Canada's capital, this Parliament Hill hotel is conveniently located steps away from the best Ottawa attractions, such as the Byward Market, the National Arts Centre and several museums.
Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (YOW): 20-30 min/8 mi (13 km)